A butterfly valve is generally used in chemical or food industries to regulate or isolate the flow of liquid, gas and solid. The valve manufacturers are in high demand and new companies of valve manufacturers are rising in the market rapidly. Industrial Valve dealers in India offer high-quality valve as the demand is growing.
TYPES OF BUTTERFLY VALVES AND DEMAND
- POPULAR BUTTERFLY VALVES– When it comes to the butterfly valve, there are four types including Wafer type end, lug type ends, butt welded type ends and both flanged ends. They have a wide demand in several industries like sugar, oil, chemical industries etc. Butterfly valves, mainly the wafer valves and lug type valves are always tested to meet industrial requirements.
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WAFER AND LUG TYPE VALVES– The wafer body type valve is easy to install but cannot be used as isolation valve. They don’t have attachment lugs. Lug type valves, on the other hand, have lugs attached to the flanges on the end and can be removed easily.
- DEMAND OF BUTTERFLY VALVES– Supplier of butterfly valves is in high demand because these valves can be used even in high-pressure services. Butterfly valves need less time to open and close, thus maintenance costs compared to other valves like ball valves.
- ADVANTAGES OF BUTTERFLY VALVES– Due to its lightweight design and compact nature butterfly valves is suitable as compared to other valves. They are most popular and high in demand among the Valves Suppliers in Delhi. They can be widely used in cooling water, fire fighting, vacuum services with good performance.
- OTHER TYPE OF BUTTERFLY VALVES EXCEPT FOR THE WAFER AND THE LUG– While the wafer type cannot be used as a pipe end, lug type can be used as a pipe end. The other two form of butterfly valves mainly the welded one is used for high-pressure applications.
With the demand of valves growing in the Indian market other valves like balancing valves, a globe valve, ball valve has also increased. Although, butterfly valves still remain the most popular particularly because of its low cost and easy installation.