Advance Valves, is an ISO 9001:2008 accredited and CE certified manufacturer of Dual Plate Check Valves with design features as per API 594 and API 6D Standards. Our Dual Plate Check Valves is multi-purpose Non Slam Zero Velocity, Non-return valve, much stronger, lighter than the conventional Swing Check Valve.
The salient features include :–
- Sizes from 2” to 80” diameter.
- ANSI Class 125 to ANSI Class 2500.
- API 6A valves ranging from API 5000 to API 10000.
- Suitable for -196° C (Cryogenic) to 900° C (Fire Safe applications).
- Soft Seated and Metal to Metal Seated.
- Fugitive Emission Free Retainerless Design.
- Models: Wafer, Double & Mono Flanged, Lugged & Sold Lugged, Butt Welded & Hub Ended, Extended Flanged Body, Jacketed Bodies, Ring Type Joints (RTJs) and Cladded.
- Optimum Spring Design for more than 1 million cycles.
- Zero Velocity Non Slamming Characteristics.
- No Valve – Induced Water Hammer Effect.
- Standard compliance with API 594, 598 & 6D, BS 6364, API 6FA amongst others.